About the Author
Scott has worked at 24 Hour Fitness since 1998. He's exercised and been active most of his life. Scott has a degree in nutritiona
l science and worked in a clinical setting before joining 24 Hour Fitness. When not working, Scott likes cooking, hiking and taking his dogs to the beach.
- Foodie Friday: Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
- Foodie Friday: Healthful Mother's Day Brunch
- Foodie Friday: Vegetarian Enchiladas
- Torch calories with Interval Training - Learn the ...
- Foodie Friday: Cubano Sandwich
- 3 New Leg Workouts to Challenge Your Lower Body
- Foodie Friday: Asian Chicken Wraps
- Three Ab Routines to Build a Strong, Lean Core
- Warm Up to Spring - Ten Reasons to Warm Up When Yo...
- Foodie Friday: Dijon Pork Chops
- keepfit on: Amazing Arm Workouts for Any Fitness Level
- GrahamB on: See It and Be It!
- BudBowen on: Foodie Friday: Citrus Jerk Halibut
- ChristineB on: Why I am Never Motivated to Exercise!
- justine on: Foodie Friday: Chicken Piccata
Re-Visit Your Resolution
- GrahamB on: Motivation Monday's: Act Your Way Into The Feeling
A Special Note to Female Members/Tr
- lil_piggy on: Healthy To-Go Food
- CherylCapoocia on: Chili Verde